1st Post



Hi hello everyone! My name is Nik Farah Syamimi Binti Nik Amran. Welcome to this personal blog of mine. I am from Pasir Mas, Kelantan and have lived there for almost 22 years and yes, you can already guess my age. I’m currently studying for my degree in Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Applied English Language Studies.

So this blog is actually made for a subject called Internet Technologies For Language Learning, ESP6013 that was teach by our beloved lecturer, Madam Azidatunnoor starting from last week. She has briefed a little bit of info regarding the coursework for this subject. When I listened to the briefing, I could tell that this subject is going to be fun to learn especially when I am with my friends.


I think its getting bored in here so I’m gonna end my post for now. I hope that this blog will excite you from time to time. Till we see again, bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9

3rd Week